EASY Vacuum Manipulator
Designed and developed by the MANUT-LM COMPANY in the context of its programme aiming to remove the physical risks linked to manually handlinmg loads.
This vacuum manipulator handles products weighing up to 50 kg. It can be either a bag of plaster, a palette or a wooden board. With EASY vacuum manipulators we can palletize and depalletize barrels, boxes, boxes, cartons, cans, buckets, etc.
EASY vacuum manipulators are great in the industrial, construction and stonework sectors. Moving cast plaster, handling marble or slabs has never been easier.
Depending on the application, EASY vacuum manipulators have two types of handles:
- FAST – easy fastening, allowing quick tool changes
- PLUS – extended handle; used in particular for the lifting of goods / cargo with a larger overall size; this handle is needed in case the operator cannot stand close to the load
- The pressure is generated by a 3 kW vacuum pump (during operation, it supports one device, but can be connected to more devices),
- The vacuum pump can be closed in a soundproofing box, which can also be located in another room,
- Simple filter cleaning with compressed air,
- Trouble-free tube made of reinforced PVC; reinforced with a wire,
- The length of the pipe is calculated according to individual projects; it is not glued; you can only extend it by hanging on a chain,
- Quick replacement of parts,
- The gripping tool – over 40 types of suction cups; variants depending on the needs; hooks, slings, suction cups, handles designed especially for crates or barrels,
- Rotation with an actuator up to 180kg lifting capacity (air supplied with a separate cable),
- The possibility of connecting devices,
- In option: painted or made of stainless steel,
- 24 months warranty
Where can you find vacuum manipulators?
FOOD INDUSTRY – dairy, meat, etc.
CHEMICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
CUTTING and many more
ADVANTAGES OF THE DEVICE:
– an economical solution,
– simple integration,
– easy to use,
– operator’s safety and comfort,
– lack of fatigue,
– independence at work,
– no contact with the product,
– speed and repeatability of tasks,
– safe load: accurate handling; no risk of damaging the goods