PS LIFT ONLINE STORE POLICY
- Terms used in this regulation:
- Regulations – this PS Lift online store policy.
- Seller – PS Lift Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with headquarter in Racot, ul. Kościańska 2a, 64-000 Kościan, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań. IX Economic Department of the National Court Register. KRS: 0000327140, NIP: 6981801753, REGON: 301087117.
- Online Store – a website belonging to the Seller available at https://en.ps-lift.com/ through which the Buyer / Consumer can purchase the product.
- Buyer – a legal person, an organizational unit without legal personality and a natural person running a business activity that is on the point of placing the order or intends to place an order in the Online Store as part of their business activities.
- Consumer – a natural person who performs a legal act not related directly to his business or professional activity who performs or intends to make an order in the Online Store.
- Order – declaration of will of the Buyer / Consumer, aiming directly at the conclusion of the product sale agreement via online store, specifying the type and number of the product.
- Product –merchandise presented in the online store
- Tpay – tpay.com Internet payment service, which is maintained by the National Payment Integrator S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, at ul. Św. Marcin 73/6, 61-808 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Division of the National Court Registered under KRS number: 0000309098, share capital PLN 4 848 500.00 paid in full, having REGON no. 300878437, NIP: 777-306-15-79, website address: http://tpay.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§2 [General provisions]
- As part of the Online Store, the Seller sells Products via the Internet.
- The Regulations define the rules of use by the Buyer / Consumer from the Online Store. The Buyer / Consumer may at any time familiarize themselves with the Regulations of the Online Store placed on the Online Store website at https://en.ps-lift.com/ and at the Seller’s office.
- The Seller presents products in the Online Store that may become the subject of the Order and the subsequent sale agreement.
- Products presented in the Online Store (their pictures, tables, sizes, descriptions) are carefully prepared and correspond to the actual state of the Products.
- The materials used to present the Products, i.e. the pictures of the Products, technical data, product descriptions, are the property of the Seller who is entitled to copyrights. It is forbidden to use them for commercial purposes or to present in any media, without the prior consent of the Seller expressed in writing under pain of nullity.
- Orders and purchases in the Online Store may be submitted by the Buyer / Consumer.
- Prices appearing next to the Products are expressed in euro currency and are given in gross values including VAT and net value excluding VAT. The prices do not include delivery costs.
- In order to properly make a purchase, the computer from which the purchase is made should be equipped with the current version of one of the most popular internet browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, MS Explorer).
- Using the Online Store may be associated with the risks typical for the use of the Internet, such as spam, viruses, hacker attacks. The seller takes action to counteract these threats. The Seller indicates that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the risk of obtaining or modifying the Buyers / Consumers by unauthorized persons, therefore the Buyer / Consumer should use appropriate technical measures that minimize the above-mentioned risks, including antivirus and identity protection for those using the Internet.
§3 [Rules of registration and placing the order]
Orders can be placed after the Buyer / Consumer has registered in the Online Store or without registering an account in the Online Store (Guest Purchases).
- Conclusion of the Sale Agreement between the Buyer / Consumer and the Seller takes place after the Buyer / Consumer has placed an Order.
- The Seller enables the Buyer / Consumer to place an Order via the Online Store as part of the Guest Purchases in the following manner, in the following order:
- The Buyer / Consumer submits the Order by selecting the “Add to Cart” option on the Product page. In the “Cart” panel, the Buyer / Consumer chooses the quantity, method of delivery of the Product and the method of payment. Confirmation of placing the order takes place by launching the “Buy and pay” link”;
- The Buyer / Consumer gives personal data necessary to place the Order and purchase the Product (s) located in the Online Store. In the case of incomplete or false data, the Order may be suspended or canceled;
- After ordering by the Buyer / Consumer selected Products, he receives an e-mail in which he is informed about the acceptance of the Order.
- The account registration in the Seller’s online store is free and consists in creating an individual account of the Buyer / Consumer. The account is created by selecting the “My Account” tab and entering the e-mail address and the password created by the Buyer / Consumer. When creating an account, the Buyer / Consumer confirms that he has read the Regulations and agrees to its provisions.
- As a result of creating an account, the Buyer / Consumer’s login is created. The Buyer / Consumer may log into the Online Store by providing his e-mail address or login and password.
- Providing personal data of the Buyer / Consumer is necessary to place an order and purchase the Product (s) located in the Online Store. In the case of incomplete or false data, the order may be suspended or canceled.
- The Buyer / Consumer places an order by selecting “Add to cart” on the Product page. In the “Cart” panel, the Buyer / Consumer chooses the quantity, method of delivery of the Product and the method of payment. Confirmation of placing an order is done by launching the “Buy and pay” link.
- The Buyer / Consumer may at any time delete the account in the Online Store. The contract for the provision of electronic services is terminated immediately without the need for the Buyer / Consumer to submit additional statements.
- Products in the Online Store can be ordered seven days a week, 24 hours a day, throughout the year. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays are processed the next business day.
- After ordering by the Buyer / Consumer selected Products, he receives an e-mail in which he is informed about the acceptance of the Order.
- All Products included in the Online Store website are brand new, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally placed on the Polish market;
- Realization of the Order takes place within 3 business days of its acceptance for implementation.
- In the event of unavailability of all or part of the Products covered by the Order in the warehouse of the Seller, the Buyer / Consumer will be immediately informed about it. In such a case, the Buyer / Consumer will be responsible for the decision as to how the order will be processed, i.e. its partial implementation, extension of the waiting time or cancellation of the entire Order.
§4 [Forms of payment]
- Based on the purchase made by the Buyer, the Seller issues a proof of purchase in the form of a VAT invoice.
- On the basis of the purchase made by the Consumer, the Seller issues a proof of purchase in the form of – a VAT invoice or a fiscal receipt. If the Consumer chose a document in the form of a fiscal receipt, the Seller will attach it to every purchase made by the Consumer.
- Proof of purchase in the form of a VAT invoice Seller will issue within 3 days from the date of shipment of the Product to the Buyer / Consumer and will deliver by priority mail to the address indicated in the Order Form via Poczta Polska SA Upon prior written consent of the Buyer / Consumer, the VAT invoice shall be delivered in electronic form to the e-mail address indicated in the Order Form;
- At the request of the Consumer submitted within 3 months from the end of the month in which the Product was delivered, the Seller will issue a VAT invoice documenting the proof of purchase in the Online Store based on the issued fiscal receipt;
- Payment for the order and possible shipment may take place:
- By bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account;
- On delivery of the parcel – in the case of delivery of the order by forwarding, courier, transport by the Seller or personal collection;
- Through an external Tpay payment system.
- Data for the transfer made in EUR: PS Lift Sp. z o.o. Racot, ul. Kościańska 2a, 64-000 Kościan,
Bank account number:
Santander PL 75 1090 1274 0000 0001 1230 4777
- If the Buyer / Consumer chooses payment for the Order in the form of a transfer to the Seller’s bank account, the moment of payment is the date of crediting the payment on the Seller’s bank account.
- If the Buyer / Consumer has chosen to pay via Tpay, he will be redirected to the Tpay website to make a payment. After successful payment, the Buyer / Consumer will be redirected back to the Online Store, then a page will be displayed to confirm the Order. The implementation of the Order will commence after the Buyer / Consumer has sent the confirmation of the Order acceptance to the Buyer / Consumer and after the Seller receives the information from the Tpay system about the payment made by the Buyer / Consumer.
- If the Buyer / Consumer selects a payment via the Tpay system, his personal data will be transferred to the extent necessary for the realization of payments to Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A. with its registered office in Poznań (61-808 Poznań, ul. Św. Marcin 73/6), entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000412357, for what the Buyer / Consumer agrees.
§5 [Delivery and transport]
- Products ordered in the Online Store are delivered via a forwarding company selected by the Seller or delivered by the Seller’s own transport.
- Delivery of the Product takes place within 1 to 3 calendar days within Poland, from the moment of confirmation of the Order or transfer if such a method of payment is chosen.
- The cost of delivering the Product / s within Poland is covered by the Buyer / Consumer.
- It is possible to individually agree with the Buyer / Consumer a different form of shipment. In particular, it is possible for the Buyer / Consumer to collect the Products personally at the Seller’s premises. The personal collection of the Products may be made by the Buyer / Consumer or a person who has a written authorization from the Buyer / Consumer.
- The delivery of Products ordered in the Online Store takes place on the territory of the Republic of Poland as in 5section 2.
- In case of desire to ship the Products outside the Republic of Poland, the Buyer / Consumer should contact the sales department by e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone: +48 65 513 12 92 in order to discuss the terms of the contract individually, in particular conditions delivery and payment.
- The Seller informs that:
- Upon the delivery of the Product to the Buyer or the representative of the shipping company, the benefits and burdens associated with the Product and the risk of accidental loss or damage of the Product shall pass to the Buyer. When selling to the Consumer, the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product passes to the Consumer when the Product is released to the Consumer;
- Acceptance of a shipment with the Product by the Buyer / Consumer without any reservations results in the expiration of claims for loss or damage in transport, unless:
- The damage was confirmed by protocol before accepting the shipment;
- Such a statement has been dropped due to the fault of the forwarding company;
- The loss or damage resulted from the intentional fault or gross negligence of the forwarding company;
- Damage not noticeable from the outside, the Buyer / Consumer stated after accepting the parcel and within seven days demanded to determine its condition and proved that the damage occurred in the time between accepting the shipment for transport and its issue;
- If it is found that the shipment with the Product is broken, suffered a loss or damage, the Buyer / Consumer should immediately (no later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the shipment) file a complaint with the Seller. Such action will allow you to pursue claims from the forwarding company. It is not a condition for considering the complaint.
§6 [Quality assurance]
- All Products sold in the Online Store are brand new products and free from defects. The products have a guarantee valid in Poland.
- The Seller provides a guarantee for sold Products under the conditions specified in the warranty card attached to each Product.
- The warranty granted by the Seller does not cover flaws and defects of the Products that arose after the release of the Products to the Buyer / Consumer, for which the Buyer / Consumer bears full responsibility.
- If a defect is found at the time of receipt of the Products, immediately contact the Seller.
§7 [Buyer and consumer right of withdrawal]
- Withdrawal from the Agreement by the Seller or the Buyer may take place under the terms of the Civil Code (Dz.U.2017.459, i.e. as amended).
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product, provided that the product has no signs of use and the packaging is intact.
- The seller is exempt from liability under the warranty if the consumer knew about the defect at the time the contract was concluded.
- The right to withdraw from the Agreement is not entitled to the Consumer with respect to some contracts, i.e .:
- Provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the performance of the service that after fulfilling the provision by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
- In which price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller does not exercise control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement;
- In which the Product is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- In which the Product is delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- In which Product are things which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
- In which the Consumer expressly demanded that the Seller should come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those whose performance the Consumer demanded, or provides Products other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the Agreement is entitled to the Consumer with regard to additional services or Products.
- The Seller shall promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Product;
- The Seller will refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him;
- If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the return of payments received from the Consumer until the Product is returned or the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first
- If the Consumer has chosen the method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer;
- The Consumer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to the person authorized by the Seller for receipt without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which he rescinded the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Product before its expiry;
- The consumer is obliged to return the Product together with all the equipment, including packaging, if it constitutes a significant element of the Product. The Seller may refrain from returning the payment until receipt of the Product or until the Seller provides evidence of its return, depending on which event occurs first;
- The Consumer bears only the direct cost of returning the Product;
- The Consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product;
- In case of effective withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered void.
- The consumer is entitled to file complaints in the event of non-compliance of the purchased Products with the sales contract.
- Complaints may be submitted in writing to the address of the Seller, by phone or in person at the Seller’s premises. A sample complaint form is attached to these regulations.
- The Consumer’s complaint shall be considered within 14 calendar days from the date of submitting the complaint.
- If it is necessary to send the advertised Product to the Store for consideration of the complaint, the Buyer / Consumer should send it back immediately.
- If the Product is inconsistent with the contract, the Buyer / Consumer may demand to bring it to a condition consistent with the contract by reducing the price or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Buyer / Consumer exchanges the Product for a product free from defects or removes defect.
- If the Product has already been replaced or repaired or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Product with a product free from defects or to remove the defect, the Buyer / Consumer has the right to demand a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract.
- The Consumer may instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller request replacement of the Product free of defects, or instead of replacing the Product, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing things to compliance with the contract in a manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by reseller.
- If the replacement of the Product with a product free from defects or removal of defects are impossible or require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller or if the Seller fails to satisfy such request in a timely manner or when exposing the Consumer to significant inconvenience, he is entitled to demand an appropriate price reduction or withdraw from the sales contract.
- The Buyer / Consumer can not withdraw from the contract if the non-compliance of the Product with the contract is irrelevant.
- In order to ensure that the complaint process is carried out effectively, the complaint statement should indicate data enabling the identification of transactions and personal data of the Buyer / Consumer indicated in the Order form as well as the order number, description of the reason for the complaint and the time and circumstances of the Product defect. In addition, the Buyer / Consumer should indicate whether he requests repair of the Product, its replacement or reduction or refund of the price.
- The Buyer / Consumer is informed about the result of the complaint by the Seller by e-mail or by phone within 30 days of its receipt.
- If the Consumer is a party to the contract, it is possible to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims in legal relations with Consumers, including:
- Dispute resolution options electronically via the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- Possibilities of conducting amicable proceedings before a common court or arbitral tribunal or other bodies. Possibility of conducting mediation proceedings with the participation of an independent mediator.
- In the event that, following a complaint submitted by the Consumer, the dispute has not been resolved, the Seller shall provide the Consumer with a paper or other durable medium with a statement about:
- A request to initiate proceedings in the matter of out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes or consent to participate in such proceedings, or
- Refuse to participate in the proceedings concerning the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
§9 [Privacy law]
- The Seller provides personal data provided by the Buyer in accordance with applicable law, including pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”). In particular:
- The Seller ensures that:
- Processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently for clients and other data subjects;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Correct and updated if necessary;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- The Seller applies appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of the personal data processed, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
- The Seller provides access to personal data and the use of other rights to Clients and other data subjects, in accordance with applicable laws
- The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of clients or the occurrence of another condition authorizing the processing of personal data according to the Regulation.
- The Seller guarantees the exercise of the rights of persons whose personal data are processed on the terms resulting from the relevant provisions, including persons entitled to:
- The right to withdraw consent regarding the processing of personal data;
- The right to information regarding their personal data;
- The right to control the processing of data, including their replenishment, updating, straightening and deletion;
- The right to object to processing or to limit processing;
- The right to complain to the supervisory body and use other legal means to protect your rights.
- The Seller ensures that it does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law, unless required by European Union law or Polish law.
- The Buyer / Consumer has the option of subscribing to the Newsletter created and sent by the Seller. The Newsletter is sent to the email address provided by the Buyer / Consumer and contains information related to the current activity and offer of the Seller;
- Receiving the Newsletter is free.
- The Newsletter is sent only to the Buyer / Consumer who has expressed the will to receive it. Expressing consent to receive the Newsletter is tantamount to agreeing to the processing of personal data related to the Newsletter service.
- The Buyer / Consumer may resign from receiving the Newsletter at any time.
- In order to optimize the content available on the Seller’s websites, tailoring them to the individual needs of each Buyer / Consumer, as well as for advertising and statistical purposes, the Seller uses information stored on cookies on the Buyer / Consumer end devices.
- Cookie files The Buyer / Consumer can control using the settings of his web browser.
- Continued use of the Seller’s website without changing the browser’s settings means that the Buyer / Consumer accepts the policy of using cookies.
§12 [Final provisions]
- The law applicable to sales contracts concluded with the Seller as part of the Online Store activity is the Polish law.
- The Regulations shall apply from 21/05/2018.
- In the scope not regulated in these Regulations between the Seller and the Buyer who is not a Consumer, the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery apply.
- The current content of the Regulations is permanently available on the Online Store website and provided free of charge to the Buyer / Consumer (by electronic means) at every request.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations will be announced each time on the Online Store website and will be valid from the moment of their explicit indication and placement on the Online Store website. The announcement about the change in the Regulations will include the date of its publication on the Online Store website. In the event that changes to the Regulations are made after submitting the Order, the Parties to such an Order shall comply with the current content of the Regulations. The Parties are bound by the content of the Regulations in force at the time of placing the Order.
Attachment no. 1
NOTICE ABOUT THE RIGHT TO TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
Applies to a consumer
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform the Seller of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail). Below are the contact details:
PS LIFT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Racot, ul. Kościańska 2a, 64-000 Kościan
The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item. To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract: in the event of withdrawal from the contract, we return all payments received from you, including the cost of delivering the item (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by us), immediately, and in each case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return. We can withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, depending on which event occurs first.
Please send back or deliver the goods to us immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the deadline of 14 days.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The amount of these costs is estimated at a maximum of approximately PLN 30.
We indicate that you are responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
The personal data provided by you will be processed by the Seller for purposes related to the execution of your withdrawal from the contract and fulfillment of the related demands, and in accordance with the rules set out in the relevant legal provisions. You have the right to request from the data controller access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or opposition to processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. More information is contained in the document “Information from the personal data controller”.
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
Attachment no. 2
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
Applies to a Consumer
ATTENTION: this form should be filled in and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract
(customer’s full name )
(correspondence address )
PS LIFT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Racot, ul. Kościańska 2a
WITHDRAW FROM A CONTRACT CONCLUDED AT A DISTANCE
I declare that I withdraw from the distance selling agreement, concluded on………………………………………… and regarding the purchase of the following goods …………………………………………………………………………………………… for the price of……………………………………………………
Issue/receipt took place on …………………………………………………..
In connection with the above, I declare that I will return the goods immediately, no later than within fourteen days. Below I indicate the data for the return of the price of the goods, which should take place immediately, no later than within fourteen days.
I am aware that the personal data provided by me will be processed by the Seller for purposes related to the performance of the withdrawal from the contract and fulfillment of related demands, and in accordance with the rules set out in the relevant legal provisions. I know that I have the right to request the data controller to access my data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, or object to the processing, and the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
(name, surname and signature of the client, if the form
is sent in a paper form)
Attachment no. 3
(customer’s full name)
PS LIFT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Racot, ul. Kościańska 2a
I hereby declare a complaint regarding the sales contract concluded on ………………………………………… and regarding the purchase of the following goods:
1) ……………………………………………………………………………………………..…..…… for the price of ……………………………………,
2) ………………………………………………………………………………………………………..for the price of………………………………….…,
3) ………………………………………………………………………………………………………..for the price of ………………………….………. .
The above mentioned product is defective because: ………………………………………………………………………………
To this complaint I attach / do not attach* photographs showing the mentionoed above defectiveness of the goods.
The above described non-conformity of the goods with the contract is relevant/ irrelevant*.
In connection with the above, if the complaint is accepted, I request**:
- Presentation of the Seller’s proposal in the scope of deleting the defect, or
- I demand the exchange of goods for a new one, or
- Instead of exchanging items, I am asking for a defect to be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the goods into compliance with the contract in a manner chosen or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. I understand that when assessing the excess of costs, the value of the goods without defects, the type and significance of the defect is taken into account, and the inconvenience that another way of satisfying me would be taken into account
I am aware that the personal data provided by me will be processed by the Seller for purposes related to the execution of this complaint and fulfillment of related claims, and in accordance with the rules set out in the applicable law. I know that I have the right to request the data controller to access my data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, or object to the processing, and the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
(name, surname and signature of the Client)
Additional information from the Seller
The personal data provided by you will be processed by the Seller for purposes related to the execution of your complaint and fulfillment of related claims, and in accordance with the rules set out in the relevant legal provisions. You have the right to request from the data controller access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or opposition to processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. More information is contained in the document “Information from the personal data controller”.
* delete as appropriate.
** make a selection, others delete.