THE PRIVATE POLICY OF THE ONLINE STORE
1) With the respect for your rights and for law on protection of personal data we are committed to safeguarding the security and confidentiality obtained personal data. All employees of the company handling sales in the online store have been trained in the processing of personal data.
2) The Administrator of Personal Data is PS Lift Sp. z o.o. with registred office in Racot, ul. Koscianska 2A, 64-000 Koscian.
3) In our online store the following data are collected:
- Name and surname (the company’s name) – while placing the order you will be asked to enter your name and surname, or your company’s name, in order to be able to send your order and to contact with you
- NIP (tax identification number) -in order to issue a sales invoice
- An address of the purchaser/ delivery – necessary to dispatch the ordered products and to issue a sales note
- A phone number – we contact you in order to confirm the data, the order, or in case of unexpected incident e.g. the lack of goods in the storehouse, proposing at the same time most favorable solution.
- An address – information resulting from general rules of Internet connections, such as an IP address (and other information stored in system logs). IP addresses may be used for statistical purposes.
4) Providing the above mentioned is obligatory in the following cases:
- When making a purchase in our online store without logging in, after the execution of the order, we delete all the data that may identify your person (name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail address).
- Registration in customer base – is voluntary. We store the data in a database to facilitate your future shopping in our online store.
- If you would like to be informed about interesting events and comercial offers you can become a subscriber of Newsletter. Subscribing is voluntary and you can resign from it at any time.
5) Every user of our website has the possibility to choose if and to what extent he or she wants to use the service and to share information about him/herself. If for some reasons you do not wish to leave your personal data, you have the right to delete them or even cease using our website.
6) We do not share any data with the third party, we also do not store confidential data as credit card numbers or access details to your bank account
7) Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, you have the right to amend, supplement, update, rectify and request removal of your personal data. To do this, use the appropriate tabs of the website. Send an email on address email@example.com or send a registred letter on PS Lift sp. z .o.o., Racot, ul. Koscianska 2A, 64-000 Kościan.