Articulated wall jib crane
Application of the articulated wall jib crane
Another material handling product from our offer is an articulated wall jib crane. One of its characteristics is this model is the broad scope f diverse tasks related to handling the loads. The maximum load capacity is 500 kg.
The proposed apparatus works in the 360° range. The device works perfectly in the area of manipulative work carried out in production, assembly, and service halls.
To meet even the most demanding customer’s expectations, PS Lift company provides free delivery of the apparatus within Poland.
Usually used for:
- optimization of production processes,
- equipment for workstations,
- ideal solution for plants that need a reliable device for handling.
Technical data of the articulated wall jib crane
- slewing range up to 280 degrees
- capacity from 60 to 500 kg
- jib length up to 7 metres
- manual jib rotation
- wall or pillar – mounted
- designed to work in the area of manipulative work carried out in production, assembly and service halls
- due to its rotation abilities in specified situations, it is a perfect apparatus for lifting and relocating the load
- manual or electric chain hoist to choose
Most often, these types of jib cranes help companies dealing with:
- steel processing,
- the chemical and petrochemical industries,
- in other production plants.
They are also more and more often used in logistics, workshops, and the automotive industry.
With this model, you can suspend devices like:
Check our individual projects of jib cranes.
Jib cranes with a lifting capacity of 250 kg are subject to UDT. To use the device, the jib crane has to pass registration with the Office of Technical Inspection.
Also possible in the ATEX version for potentially explosive atmospheres.
Contact our specialist and adjust the jib crane to your needs!