Specialized cranes dedicated to pumping stations and sewage treatment plants have just appeared in our offer.
The proposed devices have CE marking and 2-year warranty. Moreover, users of the equipment are not required to have any special qualifications to work with the cranes.
The crane’s application significantly improves ergonomics and work safety. Wide functionality, ease of use and maximum durability are just some of the advantages of this solution.
We distinguish pillar, mobile and stationary cranes.
The device is intended for working in any type of sewage treatment plant and also for operating water pumps. The crane can be mounted on both concrete and steel floors, as well as on the wall of a tank.
- stable foundation
- possible: individual projects with load capacity of up to 650 kg and height up to 1,200 mm
- possible: acid-resistant version (AISI 304/AISI 316)
- possible: HDG hot-dip galvanized version
Stationary cranes with rotation
They are mainly intended for operating small mixers. The height of the crane allows the pump or stirrer to be lifted over the barrier.
Although these devices are permanently mounted, we can partially remove some parts.
- self-locking hand winch
- safety crank
- max. capacity 70 kg
- 360-degree rotation angle
- chemical-resistant rope (acid)
Mobile / portable cranes
A lightweight, portable solution for operating pumping stations. Thanks to easy assembly and disassembly it can be moved, operated and assembled by one person.
Depending on the customer’s needs, various load capacities and crane radius are possible.
- self-locking hand winch with safety crank
- chemical-resistant rope
- load capacity up to 400 kg
- acid-resistant version (AISI 304/AISI 316)
- corrosion protection: HDG hot-dip galvanized version