Slewing pillar jib crane Gryf
Slewing pillar jib cranes are versatile lifting devices of material handling. They are used to optimize the production process at the workplace. Slewing pillar jib crane is fixed to the floor with a dynamic board or mounted on in foundation.
The proposed Gryf with 270 degree rotation is a device with a wide scope of use. It can be placed next to a workstation and by doing that it facilitates lifitng and moving heavy items. The slewing pillar jib crane cooperates perfectly with the products up to 2,5 tonnes.
Similarly to other slewing pillar jib cranes available in our offer, the proposed Gryf model is characterized by high quality of workmanship and ensures stable work in all conditions. The product uses modern solution, thanks to which its daily operation is always welcomed by users. The light rotation is guaranteed by the double bearing jib. See what properties the 270 ° Gryf pole crane characterizes.
- slewing range up to 270 degrees
- manual jib crane rotation
- capacity from 80 to 2500 kg
- Jib length from 2 to 10 metres
- double-bearing jib for light rotation
- manual or electric chain hoist to choose from
- push or electric trolley to choose from
- working in or outside the hall
- in standard – set of anchors to make foundation
- possibility of fixing the lifting device to the floor with a dynamic board (an alternative to the foundation)
- swivel limitation of the jib
Other capacities, jib lengths and possible heights on request.