- capacity up to 90 kg
- many options, ease of maneuver, intuitive operation, modern design
- mast made of anodised aluminium; chassis made of powder-coated steel
- energy-saving engines 24 V DC
- quiet running
- lifting speed- 125 mm/s
- perfect for all applications from pharmaceutical to catering, from packingline to food processin, from warehouse to office, kitchens, laboratories, shops, etc…
- can be customized for individual needs of customer – e.g. depending on a model the chassis can be in angled version (Angled), with wide span (Box), with narrow span (Straight), and also with narrow span and large wheels (Suck Truck)
- additional options also include unusual, profiled platforms, box grippers, barrels, rollers, bags, forks, etc.
- platforms or other lifting devices are driven by reinforced belts that do not require special maintenance
- all moving parts are shielded, the device is equipped with an overload protection
Thanks to the automatic auto-disconnect function, the charger does not overload the battery and disconnects the power supply after being charged. The device is adapted to most of the international electrical voltages.
Perfect load distribution
Mast construction ensures perfect load distribution, thus ensuring incredible maneuverability of the device. Vertically mounted mast on the chassis eliminates the problem of platform getting stuck, which often occurs with similar products from other brands.
Small size of the work positioner allows to work in hard to reach places, a compact construction facilitates keeping the device clean.
|Max. lifting height|
|Platform closed height [mm]||Trolley length |
|Loading area length [mm]||Loading area width [mm]||Lifting time|
|Battery||Battery charger||Weight pack. incl.
|WP 70S SS||70||1089||139||747||560||1217||495||495||125||24V/7,2Ah||1,8A/24V||29|
|WP 70 SS||70||1384||139||747||560||1512||495||495||125||24V/7,2Ah||1,8A/24V||30|
|WP 70EM SS||70||1784||139||747||560||1912||495||495||125||24V/7,2Ah||1,8A/24V||32|
Detailed specification can also be found on the manufacturer’s website – our trading partner EDMOLIFT company, of which we are the only authorised representative in Poland